Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trampoline day♥ on Monday

This is how the sky king looks like when playin Trampoline :P

It was on Monday when Ezry, Rinjarip n Acap came to my house for raya. Lunched at my house and the decided to go to Liyl's house next for raya. Had a bit, problem finding Liyl's hse since none went to Bukit Jelutong before except me(but I forgotten). But once reach, prepare to expect the unexpected.. because what you'll see is well.. unexpected! xD Liyl's house is freaking hugee.. The funny part is that all of us were amazed by the house and we thought that we might be on a wrong house till Liyl came out from the house.Acap


Rinjarip/Adrin/Wolvevrine


Me

When ♥ rejected?

Here come Ezry to save the day

From left: Adrin, Acap, Liyl, Baby, Ezry

After finished raya at Liyl's hse, we went to Ezry's friends apartment for jamming. It was fun--or should I say fun--ny. Because the jamming studio is freaking... awesome? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment