Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reviving back♥

Sum of the updates= This....?

Fuhh, I cant believe I forgotten to update my blog for a month.. Thou there's lots of things to tell but I guess I don't have to do so since I forgotten about it anyway :P
Well, life are not that dramatic like how it used to during high school especially during form 4 & 5 coz' my class is the most dramatic class ever. Lots of different actors and actress which I think the best in one in school and none can replace us~ 5scicence4(2008) are the best.. Missed the old days man, ohh~ the memories..


Updates for October(Overall :P) :
-Went to Alamanda almost every week, bowling with Wasabi,Mya, n Mandy.. Beat them somehow. -Dota everyday as usual. -Assignments; DF.. Fuuhh~ that was crazy! Don't want to talk about it. -Movies at Alamanda -Lepak anywhere and anytime.. It was wonderful! :)


Updates for November:
Week.1
:Shisha and CoD5 with frens at KL. Almost die at highway thx to a female pilot who drive amazingly fast and furious! DF is over, and I didnt get scold or anything eventhou I done nothing.
Week.2:
Mom came to visit me coz' she and my lil.sisters missed me. Im touched, coz' she came all the way just to send the food she cooked. I <33> :')
Went to Bukit Jalil-Sri Petaling all the way just to go CyberCafe'.
Sounds stupid and waste of time ryte? Yeah.. I felt that way but I have no choice, I rather go out to find something that might happen to me than stay at hostel room alone and sleep.
Once reach MMU around 1.30a.m, straight away go to the stadium to meet Marilyn and Erika. Marilyn here lost something there, so I have to go along with them to find it since its freaking dark (She's very stress wan, that's why she do weird stuff in the morning~ xD). Went to Cyberia after that for a drink at Mamak's. Looked at the stars up at the sky where I havent seem em' for a very long time. Piggy-back Marilyn, coz she's too tired to walk.. She's not that heavy *uhuks* but she think she is until doesn't want to eat on the next day. Next day went to English class because been forced by Marilyn! She said she'll go but ended up FFK me. Then at night went to the library just to teach her "+.math".. very funny, I wish I can laugh inside the scary library.. The way she solve the question is very-berry-funny! I laughed at her till she "merajuk" xD
Now, Waiting till eyes become heavy so I can sleep early and go to DF class tomorrow so that I can "teman" her. and also dream of her?♥♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment