Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dedeicated to all the guys!

Hints to talk to girls:
1: Have confident before, during and after talking..
2: When talking, do please focus on the face.. better on the eyes to show that your are in the conversation. + easy to sweet-talk dat way ;)
3: Try to start a topic which is not all about you. Its boring! trust me.. Who want to listen to your life-story when greeting~ Maybe you can start a bit bout you on what had happened today..
4: While chattin, try to interfere(depends on the timing/topics) with sweet-talk by compliment her. Eg: you looked preety/cute/wateber while smiling/talking/laughin/blablabla...
5: Errr... I duno wat to say edi.. Im tired, I need a drink and sleep~ Nites! :D
6: I sent this to a fren, coz' I think he needs it.. cant bliv Im postin it here xD

No comments:

Post a Comment