Friday, November 13, 2009

A day At Kota Kemuning♥


--Woke up early today@3.35a.m--
Cant sleep, so I watched Stephen Chow's movies. Which keep me laughing non-stop till morning. Text Marilyn♥ sayin that I can't sleep. (Misses her le♥)
Spent half of the lying on the bed watchin lil.bro play my FF for me.
Rolling on the bed till have the energy to go online. Chatted wif M♥. Then took a rest till evening.
--6.30pm-- Lakeside
Till my bro (YI WEI) from Kayy-El' arrived KK, he text me sayin that he wana come visit. So I waited, and its was raining that time. But he still came! *touched* He's a real bro from a diff mom n race! xD
Went out cycling around KK's lake. I nearly fall weyh! T___T Too bad time flew darn fast, can't even go Yam Cha with him for awhile then need to say goodbye edi.
--8.30pm-- Futsal wif my buddies
Feeling better after the fresh air with Yi Wei, and of course all thanks from M♥'s ♥ too.. Without it, can't cure that fast. I ♥ youu.. >w<
Went out to play. Its Us(seniors) bully the Juniors. OF course we won! Too bad I cant score much.. But it was fun, it's been awhile.. I didn't see them. Played till 10pm++ then rest for 30mins.. We won 3 sets of games!! Woot.. Seniors still rules!
--11pm- McD a place for resting after futsal, free refill mar-- :P
Spent there not long coz' M♥ said don't hang out too long coz' I just recovered. She don't know I'm driving also. Called her before she sleep, ohh.. misses her voice la! Sweet as ever~ ♥ you M♥.. Nights to you and a very-berry sweet dreams ya! I'll dream of you tonight kayy? ;)
--pic took from google xD-

-Ikki♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment